SPRING 2019 (TEEBALL/BASEBALL/SOFTBALL) REGISTRATION
The Fort Ann Youth League offers our community a quick and easy online registration process for our Youth League sports! Please read everything below carefully!
ONLINE PAYMENT IS REQUIRED AT TIME OF REGISTRATION!!! Failure to pay during this registration process will result with your child not being registered to play! The two types of Registration Fees are as follows:
- One-time-only Volunteer Fee of $60.00 per family
- If you sign up and complete any of the Volunteer Options below, you will be reimbursed this Volunteer Fee on the day after the Chicken BBQ once your volunteer service has been approved
- Individual Sport Fees (Teeball is $30.00 and Baseball/Softball are $45.00)
PARENTS OF MULTIPLE CHILDREN:
- If you are registering multiple children for this season, register them one at a time
- Simply register your first child and pay the Volunteer Fee and Sport Fee for your child
- For each subsequent child, register them individually by filling out the form below, and then apply a discount code of "ALREADYPAID" (MUST BE ALL CAPS and no spaces) after you click the Proceed to Payment button at the bottom of the form. This will discount you the $60.00 Volunteer Fee for your additional children
FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW
- Complete the online Registration Form in it's entirety, any field marked with a * is mandatory!
- Click the Proceed to Payment button and you will be redirected to a Payment Window
- You will receive a registration and payment confirmation via email from the FAYL as soon as your transaction completes - that's it, you're done!
IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY ISSUES TRYING TO SIGN UP, PLEASE EMAIL US AT (firstname.lastname@example.org) Someone will get back to you ASAP
The season will be starting soon, we can't wait!